Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Still Keeping Up!

I'm happy to report I am still getting my index cards done. I'm quite pleased with myself, as I usually do have such a hard time with "follow through". I took Sunday off this week. I've had a few ideas for ones for the rest of the week. I keep forgetting about the prompts that are provided for us every week. I hope to explore them soon, just to give them a try.

Here are the past two days. Perhaps you can guess what kind of mood I've been in. I am not much of a T.V. watcher, but this time of year I do have a couple of favorites and I take my viewing of them very seriously! LOL Everyone knows not to call me when my shows are on. A few of my friends watch the same shows, so we text each other during the commercials.

The Closer


Tuesday song of the day, lyrics by Robert Earl Keen. In honor of Memphis Beat.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I love these two cards! They may even be my favorites of all the cards I've seen. And I also watch both of these TV shows.

    ReplyDelete