Monday, April 26, 2010

Playing with Diecuts

I spent a few hours this past week-end playing with the new diecuts from Tim Holtz, his birdcage and Tattered florals. Also a couple others. I don't use my diecut machine very often, but when I do I like to make a marathon of it, then have them on hand for stickers and embellishments.

Made these using Starbucks fliers, insides of security envelopes, some fabric. Took some to the gals at Starbucks.


Assorted florals and birds, some are cut from adhesive metal, hence the reflection. Not an excellent photo. The birdcage is really cute cut out of cork.

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are so cute!! And I love the birdcage.

    I have a Sizzix that I seldom ever use! It seems that every time I buy a new shape to cut it has one section that won't cut through. I've taken back so many that I just finally said "no more" If it was always the same area that wouldn't cut I'd think it was the machine but it isn't....they're all different.

    ReplyDelete