Monday, December 7, 2009

Misty, Rainy, 51 Degrees

Since I last posted we have had wind, rain, fog, and yes even snow. The weathermen were so excited to be able to predict snow, and then talk and talk about the few little flurries we got here. I didn't even get enough at my house to get a photo shot of it. But it was exciting just the same.

Today has been really foggy. I had to go out early to do a few errands, and it felt colder as the day wore on, plus it is still pretty foggy. It's always nice to come back home and settle in with a nice hot cup of coffee, and plan my activities and shenanigans for the rest of the week. I hope I can squeeze in just a little artwork this week, including getting a few Christmas cards mailed.

Visit my other blog http://theinquisitivemagpie.blogspot.com/ for catch up on the festivals of the past week-end and where I went, what I did, and who I saw. Fun Fun Fun...oh and of course a few football games on the telly. Both my teams won, and got their bowl game selections. "Hook em Horns" and Hooray for Coach Pete, and them Boise Broncos!!

1 comment:

  1. The weathermen around here go into "storm track" mode when it rains!....which it has done all day today. You would think we were experiencing some unusual phenomenon that no one has ever seen before!!

    ReplyDelete