Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween (Almost)

Well, I'd like to be able to tell you that the reason I didn't get my Halloween decorations all out and put up, is that I actually got sidetracked cleaning house, like I did when I first started dragging stuff out. But that is not the case. I do have a lot of cleaning to do, but mostly I have been cleaning closets, and trying to keep up with the never ending chore of organizing things around here. I did get a few more things put out, but at this late date I just threw my hands in the air and said "oh well". Remember how quickly the year flies by, I'll just start earlier next year. I do feel a little disappointed in myself for not getting more than a few cards made and sent out. Mainly because Halloween is almost my favorite holiday and I just couldn't get it together this year.

Door hanging


Bare branch tall tree that gets decorated for different holidays.


This was a Luminary that I cut apart to use the pieces for window decor.


Autumn wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment